You could call it a blog but I prefer actionable advice for local business owners
Using curated content isn't something I prefer to do very often (kind of like eating sushi), but in the event that I come across a juicy little nugget of insightful information, it really wouldn't be very nice of me to keep it all to myself.
This is a bit longer than my usual post so I'll give you the bullets and add the link below for the full article that came from Beatriz Estay writing for BigCommerce.com
1. Learn from your customers
2. Prioritize customer support
3. Stay focused on your niche
4. Deliver an experience your customers won’t forget
5. Be time-efficient
6. Think omnichannel
7. Find a balance
8. Don’t fear larger, more established competitors
9. Take an organized approach
10. Choose your battles wisely
11. Build a team
12. Learn to be flexible
13. Be true to your business
14. Data analytics are your friend
15. Be the best at what you do
16. Think holistically
17. Be passionate in everything you do
This is a great list and the details in each are very insightful (I wouldn't have posted them if they weren't, right)
You can read the Full Article Here and it even comes with the option to download it as a guide which is always nice for later reading.
Enjoy your weekend and we'll talk again soon!